May 24th, 20091. Your getting a mortgage?What will the payment be?
2. Monthly schedule of mortgage payments See how your payments are allocated.
3. Charging interest on your accounts receivable. A primer for small business using off the shelf accounting and programming from the USA. Don't break the law!
4. Excerpts from the Federal Interest Act To find out why it's done this way in Canada.
5. Excerpts from the Criminal Code Are you paying, or charging, a "criminal" rate?
6. Checking Interest Formulas
7. Formulas used in Interest Calculations
8. Credit Cards, Banks, Daily Interest Charges, Accounts Receivable, Income Tax.